Cheshire Packaging has seen the swing in the market towards eco-friendly packaging options with customers preferring a recyclable option over a non-recyclable one.
Statistics have revealed that 40% of the plastic produced for packaging is only used once then discarded making it a less cost-effective solution.
People and companies are also taking responsibility to change into their own hands with the London Marathon setting a new record for plastic recycling with an incredible 350,000 bottles collected within 6 hours.
Plastic Alternative Sustainable Packaging in Warrington
With the war on plastic a constant talking point in the retail sector, we are going to look at some of the most popular alternatives for packaging.
- Paperboard – Offering a flexible yet sturdy material, paperboard offers similar benefits to plastic but is much more sustainable and recyclable.
- Corn Starch – Made from renewable sources corn starch doesn’t feature the toxic chemicals in plastic.
- Glass – The leading packaging material for spirits, wines and beers, glass is now being used more food and dairy products.
- Seaweed – Easy to cultivate and in plentiful supply, seaweed is now being used as an alternative to plastic cups, bottles, sachets and even straws in restaurants!
- Beeswax – Combining oils and resins with organic cotton this flexible and reusable wrap is used to guard food against spoiling.
Lead the Revolution of Sustainable Packaging in Warrington
The difference between Cheshire Packaging and any other supplier is the types of designs we can produce for sustainable packaging using recyclable materials. We aim to forge a close working relationship with all our clients, striking the perfect balance between innovation and communicating your brand’s key messages.
If you want to be part of the major evolution of packaging please get in touch with our customer service team today.
We supply sustainable packaging in Warrington and the surrounding areas such as Manchester, Liverpool, Macclesfield and Crewe.