Corrugated packaging in Manchester is the perfect way to protect your must-have products in 2019.
Here at Cheshire Packaging we have a rich history of providing brands with that little bit extra, and whilst corrugated packaging is great for delivery of items, it’s also very beneficial to the environment – something we take very seriously at Cheshire Packaging.
The transportation and exporting of your items are one of the most vital parts of your products journey from factory to your customer’s shopping bag. We use correx, a reusable, tough and adaptable material which is very resistible to impacts for our corrugated packaging in Manchester.
You may not know it, but corrugated packaging in Manchester has many uses and working with our design team you can create something truly unique.
Uses of corrugated packaging in Manchester
Here are just some of the ways you can use corrugated packaging in Manchester
- Re-inforced postal boxes – If your business sends items in the post, it’s important to maintain your excellent reputation by supplying secure items.
- Shelf ready packaging – provides a safe journey from factory to store and also allows easy access for fast re-stocking.
- Die cut packaging – For bespoke designs that will stand out on the shelf.
- Archive boxes – Having a New Year clear out? Corrugated archive boxes will keep your documents secure.
- Fittings and divisions – for large boxes that can contain multiple items.
- Corrugated boxes – Reinforced packaging for delicate items that may be moved frequently.
With Cheshire Packaging your business is in safe hands, as our team operates to the highest standards for corrugated packaging – just one of the many reasons we have so many repeat customers!
Get in touch to discuss corrugated packaging in Manchester
Cheshire Packaging has been providing the highest quality corrugated packaging in Manchester for over 25 years.
A member of our team would be delighted to hear from you, so please contact us today with all your requirements.